Applications for 2023
UWC Maldives requires students to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for UWC scholarships.
- Must be a Maldivian citizen
- Must be between the ages of 15 to 17 on 01 August 2023
- For applicants currently in grade 10: must have acquired an overall final grade of “C” (or number grade equivalent) or above in all subjects (O’level track), in Grades 8 and 9, and the first term of Grade 10
- For applicants who have graduated from grade 10: must have acquired an overall final grade of “C” or above in all subjects (O’level track) in Grades 8, 9, 10, as well as in O’level examinations.
- Must be prepared for a two-year absence from home and be fully committed to the ideals of the United World Colleges
- Students with physical, learning and/or mental disabilities are encouraged to apply
The UWC Maldives National Committee understands that every case is different and we take
special circumstances into consideration. If you are unsure of your status or have any questions
about the eligibility criteria, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
messaging us at any of these numbers 9689618, 7319989, 7878782. We will also be accepting
phone calls to these numbers between 12:00 - 14:00 hrs, and 17:00 - 20:00 hrs every day.