Virtual information session about the application- 9th December 2023, 8PM
Register via this link: https://forms.gle/THM4mwZUs8a25HRW6
Applications for 2024-2026 cohort
Applications for the 2024-2026 cohort are now open! The deadline for the application has been extended till 22nd December 2023, 23:59.
Maldivians who wish to attend UWC must first submit a formal application to the UWC National Committee.
If you are in grade 10 this year or have just completed grade 10, you may be eligible to apply. UWC Maldives requires students to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for UWC scholarships.
- Must be a Maldivian citizen
- Must be between the ages of 15 to 17 on 01 August 2024
- For applicants currently in grade 10: must have acquired an overall final grade of “C” (or number grade equivalent) or above in all subjects (O’Level track), in Grades 8 and 9, and the first term of Grade 10
- For applicants who have graduated from grade 10: must have acquired an overall final grade of “C” or above in all subjects (O’Level track) in Grades 8, 9, 10, as well as in O’Level examinations.
- Must be prepared for a two-year absence from home and be fully committed to the ideals of the United World Colleges
- Students with physical, learning and/or mental disabilities are encouraged to apply
The UWC Maldives National Committee understands that every case is different and we take
special circumstances into consideration. If you are unsure of your status or have any questions
about the eligibility criteria, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.